Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default evo-stik timebond repositionable ?

In article ,
sm_jamieson wrote:
I liked the idea of an adjustable contact adhesive. But some tins of
timebond say instant, and some say adjustable. Are they the same product
? I would have thought "timebond" implies the adjustable nature.

I have to fix worktop end strips and normal contact adhesive, if I get
it out of line I have had it ! A few seconds to line up would be perfect.

Simon.

The original was Thixofix. That certainly worked. It slides until you
apply downward pressure.

--
*Why is the word abbreviation so long? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.