Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Sincere question with landmines

On 9/9/19 8:28 AM, micky wrote:
I hate to bring up a subject loaded with landmines, but alas, I can't
think of who else to ask.

A popular position on abortion is that there should be an exception for
rape and incest.

I certainly understand an exception for rape. The girl or woman didn't
do anything to cause the pregnancy and who wants to give birth to the
child of a rapist. OTOH, who wants to give up for adoption one's own
child, even if the father was a rapist. And is what makes a man a
rapist even slightly genetic? If so, who wants to keep it or even give
it away?

But why is an exception for incest so popular? If the female is a
minor, and the male more than a year or two older, it's statutory rape
and covered by the rape exception. If it's not forcible rape and the
female is over 18, she's thought to know what's she's doing, so why does
she deserve an exception?
Do people want the exception
a) just for the sake of voluntary sex between minors and siblings
who are no more than 1 or 2 years older (in states where that is not
rape)?
b) because of possible birth defects.

I think b is more likely that a, but no one ever mentions either reason.
They just say incest.

So what do you think the reason is?

Hi Micky,

I think you are being sincere, so I will answer. It is about
emotion and compromise.

A rape/incest pregnancy is the LEAST wanted pregnancy that
abortionists can think of, so they throw it out there
for its emotional impact.

Now, NO ONE has the right to use deadly force against
another human being unless they are protecting themselves
or others against deadly force. And indeed there are
times that a pregnancy can kill a mother, so she would
be justified in using deadly force to take her child's
life. It is up to the mother.

And back to rape/incest pregnancies, killing the child
is punishing the wrong person. What we should do as
a society is bend over backwards to support her and
put the child up for adoption if she so desires.

As far as compromise goes. It is a simple numbers game.
Come up with a way to prove a rape/incest pregnancy and
we will trade you birth control abortions for rape/incest
abortions. It is all about saving as many lives as we
can.

And you know, the abortionists will never go for the
compromise because they are *just that callous* to human
suffering. The children they murder try to run from the
pain and scream with their unformed mouths. The abortionists
want the ability to butcher human lives at will. The
"karma" on that one will be a thing to behold.

And Liberals wonder why human life is denigrated elsewhere
as well. Abortion rolls over into other areas of life too.
We now have godless mass murders who think no more of human
life than squashing a bug.

It is about emotion and compromise. How another human being
can murder such a helpless human being is beyond me. But
somehow they have found a way -- they have abandoned their
souls. We are look at the face of pure evil here.

"you shall not murder a child by abortion nor kill them
when born"
-- Teaching of the Apostles 2:2

€œYou shall not murder."
-- Exodus 20:13