Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Nice DIY job.

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 18:45:53 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 09/09/2019 05:01, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 15:29:15 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sunday, 8 September 2019 17:18:40 UTC+1, Fredxx wrote:
On 08/09/2019 17:10, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

snip

Non-DIY nonsense

/snip

Never have so many people proved in such a superb manner that DIY is
totally alien to them.

Never have I seem so much hot air from posters who do so little DIY.

+800

ATB is perhaps the greatest miscreant here.

I expect hist retort will be filled with the abuse one would expect
from
a fanatical Remoaner.

or BS like brexit being diy.

NT

Are you a Tory?

Only a Tory could blame the foriegners for screwing a referendum of
the British electorate.

So who is behind Brexit then Trump, Putin, B&Q?

Nope, John Major and Tony Bliar are to blame for their over-ambitious
expansion of the EEC/EU allowing free movement of people from developing
third world countries.

Only knuckle dragging imbeciles would believe otherwise.

And what on earth is wrong with free movement?

It sees the dregs of the EU who decide that their prospects in the
UK are better than where they are coming from, show up in the UK.

Same thing happened with you bog trotters.

And whether you like it or not, the majority who bothered to vote
decided that they didn't like that, and you get to like that or lump it.