Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Whats the most cost effective AND time effective way to sell onunwanted tools and DiY materials......?

On 09/09/2019 17:22, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message ,
newshound writes
On 09/09/2019 16:35, harry wrote:
On Monday, 9 September 2019 13:40:09 UTC+1, StephenÂ* wrote:

Â*Best chance is car boot sale.
But as other poster says, DIY is not popular with the new snowflake
generation who want it all on the plate.
Â*But if you get rid of something, you can be sure you'll be wanting
it for some job in a week or so.

+1. You don't have the *true* DIY ethic unless you hold onto anything
that "might come in useful one day".

Quite! I still use the 1/8th. inch wood chisel I was awarded as a school
woodwork prize aged 11:-)

When I was about six, for a few years my father bought me a single tool
at christmas. I still have a small pair of pliers, and my first toolbox.
This is a "First Aid Kit, Small, For Armoured Fighting Vehicles".