Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] Archibald Tarquin  Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] is offline

Default Nice DIY job.

On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 18:45:53 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 09/09/2019 05:01, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 15:29:15 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sunday, 8 September 2019 17:18:40 UTC+1, Fredxx wrote:
On 08/09/2019 17:10, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

snip

Non-DIY nonsense

/snip

Never have so many people proved in such a superb manner that DIY is
totally alien to them.

Never have I seem so much hot air from posters who do so little DIY.

+800

ATB is perhaps the greatest miscreant here.

I expect hist retort will be filled with the abuse one would expect from
a fanatical Remoaner.

or BS like brexit being diy.

NT

Are you a Tory?

Only a Tory could blame the foriegners for screwing a referendum of
the British electorate.

So who is behind Brexit then Trump, Putin, B&Q?

Nope, John Major and Tony Bliar are to blame for their over-ambitious
expansion of the EEC/EU allowing free movement of people from developing
third world countries.

Only knuckle dragging imbeciles would believe otherwise.

And what on earth is wrong with free movement?

In Britain I worked with Poles, a Bulgarian, Irish, A Nigerian by
birth, now Irish, Spanish and quite a few English.

Here I work with a lot of Irish and many Poles too. It would be the
icing on the cake if I saw the Nigerian/ Irishman again. When we
departed he was off to UCD for his wifes graduation.

It's bloody marvellous. I am welcomed universally throughout Ireland,
I met with the same welcome in the rest of Europe, the East and the
Middle East.

Free movement may be abhorrent to thick knuckledragging bigots, but in
the educated bits of the planet is is welcomed.

I am well aware that things could be different, but as knuckledragging
throwbacks such as yourself could never aspire to leaving their
squalour, you are unlikely to contaminate the opinions of decent human
beings.

AB