Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
michael adams[_13_] michael adams[_13_] is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

On 09/09/2019 18:56, michael adams wrote:

Why would tarriffs be imposed by countries that have an FTA with the EU on goods from
contries within the EU?

Now let me see....

Dont knock yourself out trying to think

Naughty naughty ! It seems that your now doctoring posts !

Here's what you actually posted

Why would tarrifs be imposed on countries that have and FTA with the EU on goods from
ciunbries within the EU?

I'm still trying to find out, without any success I might add, what these "ciunbries"
of yours, actually are.

In any case I thought you were given your medication much later in the evening ?

Before you were strapped in for the night.

michael adams