Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
michael adams[_13_] michael adams[_13_] is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 09/09/2019 17:26, michael adams wrote:
"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .

Adams is a dimwit, eh?

More especially given your decision, made at my own suggestion
no less, that you pin that "kick me" sign on your back. By keeping
up the pretence of having killfiled me.

You are killfiled, dimwit. I only see your twaddle if someone replies
to it.

Of course you do Timmy, I believe you.

You claim you choose to ignore all my posts, but you somehow
can't resist answering some of those which others rather
conveniently allow you read

You do see the contradiction here Timmy, I take it ?

Either you're going to ignore me, or you're not.

Of course you can always pretend you haven't read this
one either, I suppose.

Anyone know what the twerp is talking about?

Why should you care ? You claim to have killfiled me don't forget.

Anyway carry on with the "killfile" Timmy. As you know it makes sense.

Otherwise you'll only upset yourself all over agin, as you did before.

I'm also told that the PM can advise Brenda not to grant assent to the
Surrender Bill, in which case constitutionally she has to take the
advice and not do so.

Told by whom, one might ask

That wouldn't be Turnip QC, by any chance ?

michael adams