Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
Not everything no. It's certain we'll impose tariffs on finished goods
(to encourage manufacturing in the UK, from imported tariff free
components)

But there seems to be a move for zero tariffs on agriculture, as we are
not self sufficient in food and (except in a few cases) have no need to
discourage importation of such - that doesn't mean that there won't be
minimum standards of production enforced.

really?
it will be interesting to see how long UK farming lasts when the imports
are a lot cheaper due to a lack of tariffs.

how much are we expected to dole out to farmers that can't sell their
crops above the price it costs to produce them and why should we.

I'm sure a Tory government will be delighted to subsidise farmers to make
up for their lost sales. Just as they have done with all other branches of
UK industry.

--
*Organized Crime Is Alive And Well; It's Called Auto Insurance. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.