Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Flat door closer closes like Arkwright's till!

On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 13:01:45 +0100, Mike Halmarack wrote:

I'd try gently(*) adjusting both to the slowest closing you can

get,
then slowly increasing the closing speed (1/4 turn at a time) to
something suitable, then increase the latching speed. This may

well
also increase the closing speed a little so that might need

tweaking
down a bit.

Thanks Dave, I followed your advice and now it closes like a dream
instead of a nightmare.

Brilliant, glad to have been a help. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.