Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Nice DIY job.

On Monday, 9 September 2019 05:01:38 UTC+1, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 15:29:15 -0700 (PDT), tabbypurr wrote:
On Sunday, 8 September 2019 17:18:40 UTC+1, Fredxx wrote:
On 08/09/2019 17:10, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

snip

Non-DIY nonsense

/snip

Never have so many people proved in such a superb manner that DIY is
totally alien to them.

Never have I seem so much hot air from posters who do so little DIY.

+800

ATB is perhaps the greatest miscreant here.

I expect hist retort will be filled with the abuse one would expect from
a fanatical Remoaner.

or BS like brexit being diy.

NT

Are you a Tory?

Only a Tory could blame the foriegners for screwing a referendum of
the British electorate.

Do us a favour and find a politics group, most of us are getting fed up with your mad political junk. This is a diy group.

NT