Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc
jeikppkywk jeikppkywk is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article .com,
Keema's Nan wrote:
And the leave
campaign were adamant the EU would give in to our every demand, just to
keep a trade deal. Since they needed us more than we needed them.

A situation which, with remain losers in parliament undermining the
negotiating position at every turn, we have never even come near to
testing to our advantage.

Ah - that old chestnut. The EU is simply bluffing. For the last 3 years
while the UK runs round like headless chickens seeking chlorine.

And only good 'ol Boris can call their bluff. While not even being in the
same room as the game.

Be good to here where he's succeeded before.

The olympics where delivered on time and on budget.