Posted to alt.home.repair

Default building an outside handrail

On 9/8/2019 2:53 PM, Walter wrote:
I was also thinking of crimping the column and to stick it inside the top rail. Is there a tool for that, as I had seem some joints like that, but for inline connections!

Â* Around here (north central Arkansas) we look up a local blacksmith
and have it all custom built and installed - oh , and they usually work
in steel . Except me , I build all my own **** . Just finished a log
cradle for my gas powered splitter , last week I built a small swiveling
jib crane to lift the logs . Both projects involved bandsaw cutting ,
grinding , welding (MIG and TIG) and on the case of the crane ,
machining bushings and centering sleeves . Oh , and I'm just a cabinet
maker . I wonder what a real machinist/welder/yada yada metalworker
could do !
Â* In case that wasn't much help , get your ass over to a local business
who does this kind of work . Pay them and keep the money local . ****
Homey Depot and Blowes .

--
Snag