Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Ot what jobs are there for a b in arts degree?

On 9/8/2019 2:12 PM, Thomas wrote:
Having a plan is key.

To what?

I (as probably 75%+ if not higher) had a very vague idea of what I
thought would be a kewl thing to do, but that didn't work out...where I
ended up had very little bearing on where I started; what I learned
later I really enjoyed (and was good at) I didn't even know existed as
an undergrad student or for several years later...

The purpose of a basic education is to teach one to be able to think and
reason logically; from there it matters little about what field one is
in to apply those precepts.

Certain technical or specialty fields do require specific
training/knowledge, of course, but there's a far wider range of possible
avocations beyond that what a degree is in has little bearing on the
ability to do the specific job.