Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] Archibald Tarquin  Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] is offline

Default Nice DIY job.

On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 17:18:37 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 08/09/2019 17:10, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

snip

Non-DIY nonsense

/snip

Never have so many people proved in such a superb manner that DIY is
totally alien to them.

Never have I seem so much hot air from posters who do so little DIY.

ATB is perhaps the greatest miscreant here.

I expect hist retort will be filled with the abuse one would expect from
a fanatical Remoaner.

Obviously you find it too difficult to follow.

Brexit is DIY. It probably doesn't seem as such to someone of your
capabilities, but it is nevertheless DIY, and such a brilliant cock up
has totally eclipsed anything that came before.

One has just come in from the latest project, a mere shelving job on
the exterior of the garage, It is DIY and it is a success.

One is not used to failiure, another reason why I no longer live in
Britain.

AB