Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc

Default Voter registration soaring - mostly the young

In article ,
Joe wrote:
On Sat, 07 Sep 2019 13:41:19 +0100
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Why does the Left never talk about *creating* wealth?

Because it hasn't a clue how to do it.

Thought you objected to Blair being so wealthy?

How much of it did he create? As far as I can see, he just persuades
others to hand over their wealth to him. A talent, certainly, but not
wealth creation.

Just like Boris then?

But good to know you think only those who actually make things, like the
workers, should be wealthy. Or am I missing something?

--
*Do they ever shut up on your planet?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.