Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Though whether it is actually correct to suggest that there are no
border controls between Denmark and Greenland, I have no idea

You don't have to go as far as Denmark, there are islands around the UK
which are UK dependencies but not part of the UK and hence not in the
EU. I haven't travelled to any of them for some years, but I don't think
there are many obstacles in getting to the Isle of Man, which my
daughter visits occasionally.

Are the channel islands in the EU?

They are in the customs union but not in the EU!

Most remainers (IMHO) would be perfectly happy with a deal which kept us
in the CU and SM. As Corbyn proposed.

But not the ERG and other hard line Brexiteers.

--
*I used up all my sick days so I called in dead

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.