Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.legal,uk.d-i-y
Stephen Cole Stephen Cole is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

Pamela wrote:
On 10:49 7 Sep 2019, Stephen Cole wrote:

Pamela wrote:
On 07:02 7 Sep 2019, Stephen Cole
wrote:

Pamela wrote:
On 11:07 6 Sep 2019, Spike wrote:
On 06/09/2019 09:28, Pamela wrote:
On 09:31 6 Sep 2019, Spike wrote:
On 05/09/2019 15:36, Pamela wrote:
On 10:40 5 Sep 2019, Spike wrote:

Interesting, but I did say that 'Corbyn is the only opposition
leader to call for a General Election for two years and then
refuse the chance when it was offered',

That was Boris's taunt at PMQ,

Boris: "We are going to call a General Election" Corbyn: "Despite
my asking for one for two years, that's a No, thanks".

as if such childish name calling would magcally compel Corbyn to
call an election.

Since when has the offer of a General Election been classed as
'childish name calling'?

The very notion tells us how Boris projects his vanity and thinks
others act the same as he would.

The very rejection of the offer tells us that Corbyn is a liar.

Exactly what lie has Corbyn told? You seem to be mixing up
Corbyn's requests to Theresa May for an election with imagining
Corbyn has pledged to enable an election if a Tory PM got into a
sticky situation.

The fact that he declined the call for the very General Election
that he has been demanding for the last two years. It is now very
clear he had no intention of honoring that request.

Where's the lie you allege Corbyn told about a general election? You
wrote the following but it seems untrue. Do you want to correct it?

"The very rejection of the offer tells us that Corbyn is a liar."

Burt's got a habit of writing untrue things, tbh.

Is Spike the same person as Burt?

Yes, Burt dropped a bollock a few years ago and got his socks confused,
outing (one of) his alternative posting IDs in the process. It's
especially funny as there's a post in the archives under that ID where
he's complaining about the police bursting in once and seizing all his
computers, the dirty old bugger.

Having your computers seized by the police is a serious matter.

Presumably the authorities suspected Spike/Burt of some serious crime and
were able to obtain a search warrant. I wonder if he was eventually
convicted.

Poor Old Burt.

--
M0TEY // STC