Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod Eff Bod Eff is offline

Default High Speed Electrical Ceiling Fans for Sale at Jain Electro

On 9/7/19 5:32 AM, Jain Electro wrote:
Super Sale of ceiling fans started at Jain Electro Mech Appliances in Hyderabad. We manufacture and supply various types of ceiling fans like designer ceiling fans, decorative ceiling fans, high-speed electrical ceiling fans and more at a reasonable price. If you are interested to buy Call 9391038007. For More Visit: https://www.jainelectro.com/products...l-ceiling-fan/.

I need a large ceiling fan so powerful it will knock the turban off someones head. You got ones like that?