Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default Voter registration soaring - mostly the young

Roger Hayter wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 06/09/2019 15:39, Roger Hayter wrote:
Joe wrote:

On 6 Sep 2019 08:32:24 GMT
Stephen Cole wrote:

It's called "redistribution of wealth", Jim. Specifically, we're
going to redistribute Brian's wealth, Jim. Thanks, Jim.

Why does the Left never talk about *creating* wealth?

On the contrary, it very frequently does. Have you, for instance, read
the seminal works of Karl Marx on the subject?

No mention of wealth creation anyehere in Marx

Oh yes, just like he completely forgot to mention social class.

He was too €˜busy with his servant.

How does a Marxist justify not only having a servant but taking advantage
of her, to use a polite phrase?

Rather like the Russian leaders and their Dachas and, nearer to home, John
McDonald and his two houses, Scargill still being housed by the miners,

I suppose it is no different to someone who tries to pretend he isnt a
racist having supported special rules to prevent those with Asian names
getting a job.

Meanwhile, I see Boris has (unsurprisingly) caught you all napping. It is a
pity he doesnt read some of the tripe posted by the Remainers on here,
hed find it hilarious.