Posted to uk.d-i-y
jeikppkywk jeikppkywk is offline

Default Applepay 30uk pounds

"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." wrote in
message ...
Pancho submitted this idea :
My android pay is linked to a debit card so there isn't credit risk.

I have three cards on the Iphone, credit and 2x debits. I tried the
default credit card, which was rejected for Applepay.

I am not sure which actual physical card I used to make the payment. So
worth trying Applepay again, but selecting a debit card?

You didn't say why it wasn't accepted, whether the person
said that or your phone said that when you tried to make
the payment and where you got the story that the problem
was because the transaction was over 30uk pounds

If the person said that, they may have been confused.

Its unlikely that the phone said that, normally with
transactions that are higher than the contactless
limit it just asks for the card PIN and you enter
that on the payment terminal, not on the phone.

Its certainly worth trying the other cards, there
have been some examples of the card issuer
not setting up the card data fields properly
so it doesn't work properly contactless or
with applepay.