Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Etymological question -- "waller" a hole

On 9/6/2019 10:18 AM, Murgatroy wrote:
replying to DoN. Nichols, Murgatroy wrote:
im tryig to get a hole in my countertop enlarged for a new Faucet
handle I
purchased as a replacement. The new one is too large to fit through
the holes
for the cold and hot stems.Â* The plumber in North Arkansas says he can
use a
Dremel tool to wallow out the holes to make the new stems fit. ThisÂ*
term was
used infrequently in my life to mean exactly that in such circumstances

Â* You realize of course that in north Arkansas every CountryBubba(c)
with a pickup and a skilsaw considers himself a handyman ... "plumbers"
also own a pipe wrench . Guess where I live ? Hint : it ain't Texas .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old