Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Curved hallways to thwart shooters and hiding spots: Sad realityfor American schools (Australian news report)

On Friday, September 6, 2019 at 12:15:18 PM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

It does require you to get a premit from the sheriff's office to buy a
handgun. That permit also eliminiates the need for a a back gound check
or waiting period for a rifle or shotgun.

It would not eliminate the need for the fed background check for the
purchase of a long gun, if it's purchased at an FFL.

It does in NC. Just walk in the store show the permit to buy a hand gun
and that stands for the Federal backgound check.

I see, I guess that makes sense. How long is the permit to buy a pistol
good for? I think here it's good for 6 months, but for sure it's no
more than a year.