Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Applepay 30 uk pounds

On Friday, 6 September 2019 08:28:02 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

My point was, why are fuel stations not accepting Applepay for £30 ?

Presumably petrol stations have been (maybe still are) "good" places for
criminals to use stolen plastic for contactless transactions?

I was told that common fraud transcactions with cards were fuel and trainers transactions.

Maybe with that track record they find it difficult to persuade the
banks to allow the higher limit without the petrol station bearing the risk?