Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Applepay 30 uk pounds

Brian Gaff wrote

No mine says if you want to pay more you need two transactions. Its much
the same as contactless cards. there are rumours that this will be relaxed

There is no limit with applepay transactions here anymore.

though so a bigger incentive to steal your card or phone.

No point in stealing your iphone, the thief cant do applepay transactions.

Harry Bloomfield; "Esq." wrote in
message ...
Topped the car up with £60 of diesel, went to counter to Applepay and it
wouldn't accept it if more than £30, I have never used it for fuel
before,
but where I have spent more than £30 it has been accepted. Is this a
filling station thing?