Dr. Hardcrab

Default Water baseboard heat will not stop

"David" wrote

So I should base my decision on your recomendations when you cannot even
support them with facts. Like how do you know this? Based on what you have
said, which hasn't been much, you give me no confidence that you even know
what you are talking about.

Maybe throw some technical giberish into your post and maybe I might

believe
you.

In all seriousness:

Call a couple other companies. Explain to them what is happening and explain
the unsatifactory explaination you got from the first tech that came out.
That way they know that some one else HAS come out and haven't solved the
problem.

You may end up finding a company you can rely on in the future....