Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.politics.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

"tim..." wrote in message

"Norman Wells" wrote in message
On 04/09/2019 12:56, tim... wrote:

"Norman Wells" wrote in message
On 04/09/2019 08:59, Spike wrote:

We're about to see Cole's Comrade Corbyn not support a Parliamentary
vote for the General Election he's been screaming for for so long.
It's
quite the spectacle to see the real Jeremy Corbyn exposed and crushed.

It is a bit weak and watery, isn't it? Oh yes, we want an election,
we're ready, bring it on. Oh, you mean *now*? Well, we didn't mean
that exactly, er, obviously. We're not doing too well in the polls,
and weren't expecting one for quite a time yet, and we're not really
ready. Yes, of course we'll do whatever it takes to rid the country of
this dangerous government as soon as possible. It's absolutely
necessary. We're the next government and can't wait to lead the country
as it should be led.

come on Norman

you know as well as anyone that such brickbats will be forgotten in a
couple of month's time, when they agree to an election (after the
leaving date has been extended, or whatever)

Corbyn reminds me of St Augustine;

"Lord, make me chaste - but not yet'.

here's how the Mail calls it:

"Boris Johnson's bid for snap election is CRUSHED: Jeremy Corbyn chickens
out of letting public go to the polls as Labour MPs abstain to inflict
humiliating defeat on PM"

Not exactly a Corbyn supporting (or Boris bashing) organ

What do you think will be most remembered when we do get to the next
election

Jeremy Chickening Out

or

Boris being Humiliated?

Neither, it will mostly be about avoiding Corbyn being the PM for other
reasons.