Posted to rec.woodworking
Rabufs Rabufs is offline

Default how to unlock a locked Jorgensen clamp

replying to DerbyDad03, Rabufs wrote:
Actually it was closer to sixteen years but who's counting.... I only had a
problem with the clamp in that it was so jammed that I resorted to googling
how to unjam it. When I came across this thread, it thankfully helped me to
unjam it but the consensus seemed to be there was no "fix". Since I was
staring at the mechanism to unjam it, I happened to notice my good clamp was
arranged differently.... I thought I would just share the fix in case anyone
else could use it, even though it was 16 years later... LOL... Now what
looks like a bed is actually our couch. Thanks for commenting and I'd be
curious (if you still have those old clamps) to know if your clamps do have
the nylon spacer in the wrong spot....

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...mp-161974-.htm