Posted to uk.d-i-y
FMurtz FMurtz is offline

Default coffee capsules

Theo wrote:
FMurtz wrote:
Has anyone tried to make an adapter for dolce gusto coffee pod machine
to expressi (aldi type)They can be bought but are expensive.

This looks like just the thing:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2143952

About a tenner to print in PLA, according to online quotes.

Theo

And the cost of the printer, my dolce gusto machine cost me AU $ 7.50
from the Salvation Army Opp shop and It looked like it had never been used.
The adapter seem to be able to cost 12.48 euro landed (But I am probably
wrong and they only ship local) ?If I can read dutch which I can not. so
10 pounds plus cost of buying printer does not seem like a good deal.