Posted to alt.home.repair

Default We need to ban police cars

On Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 5:42:18 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 8/31/19 3:15 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, August 30, 2019 at 9:28:16 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 8/30/19 3:20 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
Everybody's different. My husband enjoys target shooting and eating
venison.

1+ on the target shooting

1- on the venison. YUK YUK YUK YUK !!!! I hate venison.
And that included EVERY WAY other tell me they prepare it.

I don't like venison very much, nor the smell of it cooking.

But weird, I adore Elk and Moose.

Not readily available here. I had a bear summer sausage once that was
very good.

Cindy Hamilton

Customer of mine bough a smoker. Oh my goodness the wild
game he cooks is delicious. I wonder if venison (YUK YUK
YUK) would taste good in a smoker? Father's day and your
anniversary is coming up!

We already have a smoker. He's got every toy that he wants, except
the truly outrageous stuff like his own helicopter.

Cindy Hamilton