Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default We need to ban police cars

On 8/31/19 3:23 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

I don't know about his god, but my God (Jesus) told his deciples to get
a sword (as guns had not yet been invented) and if they had to, sell
their coat to get one.

Hi Ralph,

If you were responding to a troll making fun of my religoun, it is the
same as yours: Jesus Christ Pantocrator (God Almighty). I specifically
believe in the The Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed:
https://orthodoxwiki.org/Nicene-Cons...opolitan_Creed

If not responding to a troll's comment about me, then never mind.

Oh and from whence we came, "under the Torah, using force to protect
innocents was not only a right, but a positive moral duty." [1]

-T

1. The Torah and Self-Defense
http://www.davekopel.com/2A/LawRev/T...lf-defense.htm