Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk[_2_] Leon Fisk[_2_] is offline

Default Small Weights Scale

On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 15:31:49 -0700
Bob La Londe wrote:

snip
I'm looking for something I can keep in my desk when I am doing design
and reverse engineering work to verify those small weights.

HA! You can still get the old beam powder scales:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=beam powder scale

Then you won't have to worry or scrounge around for a battery

I've got an old one around a friend gave me a long time ago. Worked
good for reloading small batches. Even had a magnetic damper in it that
helped slow oscillations when approaching your set weight. I'll bet
it's still working and accurate long after the digital craps out...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI