Posted to alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default 1 In 6 Teachers Need Second Jobs

On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 21:16:39 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 21:39:42 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 23:20:46 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 20:55:44 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 22:54:47 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 20:59:40 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 20:36:24 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 01:47:27 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in
message
news I know everything there is to know about teaching.

You clearly dont when you keep rabbiting on about lesson
plans.

I saw them planning them.

But couldnt see what else they did in their classrooms.

I saw plenty, I was often in a room doing repairs while a lesson
was
going on.

But have no idea what they do when not at school.

I did talk to them you know.

But have no idea what they do when not at school.

Well unless they were lying....

Or exaggerating...

About what?

About the amount of time they put in at home doing school work.

Which would work in the favour of my point, that teachers do **** all
outside of class time.

You just claimed the opposite.

My claim is that they CAN do **** all outside class time, and the sensible
ones do this.

Thats bull**** with marking and preparation.

They get free periods and lunchbreaks for marking. As for preparation, just teach it the same way as you did last year.

Lesson plans are only a small part of teaching, stupid.

But they're the thing teachers claim to need hours of
unpaid
work
do
in
the evenings.

Thats bull**** too, because many do share lesson plans.

And those ones enjoy lots of free time.

Wrong as always, when they spend it marking and
working out how to get the best out of some students.

One of the most sensible teachers I knew worked 9 to 5. Once
he
went
home he stopped working.

Irrelevant to what most do.

It's what they can do if they wish.

Hardly any are stupid enough to stay in the school till 5

9 to 5 is an expression, in our case it was 8:30 to 3:30.

Hardly any of the teachers can get away with
not doing anything outside those hours.

I knew quite a few that did.

Sure, the time servers/hopeless teachers.

Nope, plenty managed to teach using only a standard working week.

You have no idea about that given that you have no idea what
they do when not a school.

I know what they told me. Some said they did loads, some said they did
none.

And you have no way of knowing what the reality is.

I have no reason to believe they were lying.

Yes you do. With primary school teachers who dont have
any free time during school hours, they have to do the
marking and preparation outside school hours, stupid.

There's **** all marking in primary school, and when I was there I saw my teachers do it during class. It really isn't hard to mark a few simple sums.

Within those hours they get free periods or non contact time where
they aren't teaching.

Doesnt happen with primary schools.

Primary schools don't need preparation.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you
usually manage and thats saying something.

How hard can it be to teach times tables?

They dont teach that anymore.

They don't teach anything complicated enough that would require an adult
to prepare for.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you
usually manage and thats saying something.

Think what you learned at primary school. It ain't hard to teach that.