Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] Archibald Tarquin  Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] is offline

Default OT "Getting Someone in" (Polish builders)

On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 13:01:28 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

On 30/08/2019 12:12, harry wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-parties.html

mugs ...Kurva...how stupid can people be ? ....

I'm sure it isn't just the Polish that would take advantage.

I have often felt sorry for the residents of Anglesey, even if they do
pull stunts like talking Welsh when English are present.

They have had an invasion of English over the years though, and if
they can be spared the arrival of the thick dross depicted because of
a couple of wayward Poles, the Poles should be given the "freedom of
Holyhead" or some other fitting acknowledgement of their services.

AB