Ron

Default Rusted mower deck, Need ideas on repair

Al Kondo wrote:
As a handy guy, I would like some ideas on how to go about patching
the rusted portion of the deck. =A0 I would like to know what I should
use to patch it and where I can get it from =A0 =A0 I plan to use rivets
or screws to attach the metal patch.

I would cut away the rusted metal and use a piece of galvanized metal
and some 3/16" rivets. Strong and will not rust. Also it's a good idea
to clean the grass from the bottom of your mower deck after each use ( I
know cutting the grass is enough work) but it will extend the life of
the deck.