Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Briggs & Stratton 'Champion 35' petrol mower. Has anyone servicedone?

On 29/08/2019 08:24, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
alan_m explained :
Also don't use any old (6 to 12months) petrol unless perhaps you have
added a fuel stabiliser additive

Perhaps I run better/better maintained engines, but I have never had a
problem with old fuel. My tractor sits with fuel in it all winter and
always starts first turn of the key.

I did have a problem with a B&S left for three years with half a tank.
Topping it up fixed it

--
€œIt is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established
authorities are wrong.€

ۥ Voltaire, The Age of Louis XIV