Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT Vaping has more nicotine than cigarettes!

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 28 Aug 2019 05:41:42 -0400, micky
wrote:

Vaping has more nicotine than cigarettes!

How did this ever get allowed? It's one thing when there is an
established business, employees, stockholders, growers, paper makers,
who would lose if a business is banned, and even then lots of
restrictions were put on it.

But they've let vaping begin and run unchecked, advertising to children
(no matter what they say.) By use of flavors, bubble gum, unicorn,
french toast, and others.

Other flavor, fudge. What sort of grown man or woman wants fudge or
bubble gum flavored smoking. (And what does a unicorn taste like?) And
the gov of Carolina? says that if you ask children why they vape, it's
because of the flavors.

Also designed to look like juice box, complete with straw on the
outside.

Others designed to look like a USB backup drive, and the ad shows
someone saying "Mom, it's a USB drive" in order to fool his concerned
mother. Teaching the kids to lie, great.

And then the CEO's say it's not advertised to chidren. Also teaches the
kids to lie.

When I first heard about it, I thought it was supposed to be a safe way
to get off cigarettes, but it seems it's the opposite.