Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 14:01:26 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

wrote

I decoration is a personal thing but do you think that tiling a bathroom
in all
white tiles (30cm x 60cm) with dark grey, near black floor tile would look
ok?
It's only a small bathroom, about 7ft sq.

Yep, tho I wouldnąt personally do it because all white would show dirt
easily.

Which is one of the advantages of it, senile idiot!

I'm hesitant to put a mosaic tile trim around
the edges because that looks a bit out of date.

Yeah, all white is likely to age better, less likely to look dated.

It could never be as outdated as you are, senile pest!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rot: