Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bathroom Tiles

On Tuesday, 27 August 2019 20:37:40 UTC+1, wrote:

I decoration is a personal thing but do you think that tiling a bathroom in all white tiles (30cm x 60cm) with dark grey, near black floor tile would look ok?
It's only a small bathroom, about 7ft sq.
I'm hesitant to put a mosaic tile trim around the edges because that looks a bit out of date.
Thanks.

A lot of sunlight hits floors, making a black floor not so good. Also black is terrible for showing up dirt, and dirt does of course settle on floors mostly.

I misread it as 7 sq ft, was thinking that was a bit small

NT