Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Microchip cat flap

On 26/08/2019 18:41, Andrew wrote:
On 26/08/2019 18:14, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Richard
writes
The RSPB admits that cats don't harm wildlife.
Â*Of course they do, every time they grab some and kill it. The RSPB
only suggest that cats aren't uniquely responsible for any decline in
bird numbers in general but without a doubt there would be more birds
about if cats weren't.

Cars kill more birds than cats do. What are you going to do about that?

Are you sure? In 48 years of driving I have destroyed one Pheasant ,
one Pigeon and one Robin.

Reliant ?.

My tally is one pheasant and one grey squirrel.

I have had 3 pigeons this year. And you know when one of them hits your
windscreen at 90MPH.

--
Adam