Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Corbyn is A Moron

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
On 27/08/2019 13:43, michael adams wrote:
Why we
even hire our nukes off of them at considerable cost,
with no guarantee that they'll actually let us use them.

We have stuffed our 'beloved' NHS with American high
technology, at huge expense for decades, and no-one has noticed,
never mind complain.

Why would anyone complain about buying the best technology for such things
from anywhere?

They might well complain if things like insulin become so expensive the
NHS can't afford them, though.

--
*If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.