Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Microchip cat flap

On 26/08/2019 21:37, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 16:54:47 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

Of course they do, every time they grab some and kill it. The RSPB
only suggest that cats aren't uniquely responsible for any decline in
bird numbers in general but without a doubt there would be more birds
about if cats weren't.

Cars kill more birds than cats do.

Cite, OOI?

I did, at around 18:40

What are you going to do about that?

What am *I* going to do about it? It's not *my* problem, it's *our*
problem, one made worse for no valid reason by some (supposed) 'pet
owners' [1] who probably also drive ...

Cheers, T i m

[1] They aren't 'cat owners' (their pet's being 'free spirits' etc)
when their companion animals are out of control in the neighbourhood
but they suddenly become 'cat owners' when you take their cat away
from them?