Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Solar Panels Resilience

On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 20:45:08 +0100, Bill Wright
wrote:

On 26/08/2019 15:33, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 12:24:48 +0000, AnthonyL wrote:

Not even a cup of tea. Or more seriously the woman at the house
opposite is bed bound and needs a bit of power to change the position of
the bed.

Well it *used* to be such systems were inherently battery powered, and
could survive a loss of mains power.

NHS outreach beds don't have a battery.

I'm not sure what an 'outreach bed' is but I'm sure the bed they gave
(loaned) my step-daughter earlier this year before she went into the
hospice was battery equipped?

It was one of those that constantly inflated and deflated the mattress
slightly to prevent bed sores and I know it beeped if you unplugged
the main box bit (because we did whilst sorting it all out)?

Cheers, T i m