Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Microchip cat flap

On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 13:55:03 +0100, "dennis@home"
wrote:

On 26/08/2019 13:03, T i m wrote:

"Aww, Mr Tibbles, you have just come indoors and walked across the
area where we prepare food and knocked a can of Cola over into my
brand new MacBook Pro ... what are you like ... now come here for a
cuddle so we can share those fleas ... then go back out and cr*p in
someone else's garden, scratch their car and kill some indigenous
wildlife, just for fun ..." ;-)

I thought that the correct thing to do if you find a stray animal is to
take it to the rspca or cat protection place so they can attempt to find
the owner.

Which is what the person did apparently (to the local Vets), or so
Adam told us?

The problem was, it wasn't 'stray', it was just not under his full
control (because it doesn't have to be, many cat owners seem to think
(incorrectly)).

Cheers, T i m