Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Valuable or Tatt?

On 26/08/2019 11:02, newshound wrote:
On 26/08/2019 07:16, Brian Gaff wrote:
I personally feel its best to take them to somebody reputable for
valuation.
You can only do so much with pictures.
Â* Brian

Yes, but an initial trawl *might* save a trip to the valuer, if it is
something apparently distinctive that turns out to be very common.

In general old vases are worthless if they are mass produced . A fiver
at a car boot sale would be gpod.

If its a ghastly claris cliff POS you might get £70-£200 for it
depending how rare it is

Ther reasl ruiff - old and rare anbd nbice to look at - is unlikley to
be in yer attic

Josef Stalin