Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Microchip cat flap

On 26/08/2019 12:35, Richard wrote:

I have not read past your *Except* sentence.

A pity you have not read it. Basically he was saying that he will abide
by the rules only when it suits him.

Perhaps you need to apply to become one of the moronic hypocritical
jobsworth ****wits illustrated in Adam's two posts as you appear to be
well qualified.

BTW I have never attacked a park warden or parked on double yellow lines
in Watford.

The park warden threw the first punch. He was happy to start a fight and
even happier to call the police after he had been given a bloody nose
and claim that he had been assaulted. The police had none of it after
collecting about 10 witness statements - although I was warned about my
language.

In Watford I was just pointing out that traffic wardens are ****s. It
was not my car or van that was ticketed.

--
Adam