Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Replaced ignition cylinder

On 8/25/2019 9:40 PM, dpb wrote:

I've had nothing but GM w/ exception of one Chrysler and one CRX Toyota
in last 50 years and never had the problem nor a recall notice for the
problem so if it was GM it was some make/model different than full-size
Chevy trucks or Chevy/Olds/Buick.Â* Never had any smaller models so
anything different with them know nothing about.

"...nothing but GM w/ exception of one Chrysler and one CRX Toyota..."

Which shows how little paid attention. The Honda CRX was a fun
little thing to drive the 30 mi to/from Kingston Steam Plant when the
EPRI I&C office was there...found it for about $1500 'cuz insurance had
totaled it out. The guy bought it back and did the repair himself and
still came out better. It served me well until the move back to
farm--it would _not_ have been a good dirt road vehicle at all...