Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Cut the non-DIY political crap, chaps?

And of course there are the potty mouths on all groups, oh and the trolls,
sometimes one and the same. it is unfortunately how the world is. I suspect
you have never been exposed to social media then?
I have no real issue with any of it, its just so easy to skip whole threads
whether its talking about drain cleaner or Polly Ticks.
Remember this is plain text, no pretty pictures and hence the data space is
minute by comparison to other forms of mass participation systems.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jim" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 12:04:59 +0100
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer
wrote:

This IS a very interesting NG but this morning there
were 220 messages waiting and there is no way that I
was going to plough through any of them!

If you don't like it you should **** off.

Moderate, please ! ! !

And take your three exclamation mark with you, you clueless ****.