Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] Archibald Tarquin  Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] is offline

Default Cut the non-DIY political crap, chaps?

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 20:04:33 +0100, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs
Computer wrote:

On 25/08/2019 18:57, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 17:25:59 +0100, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs
Computer wrote:

On 25/08/2019 12:04, Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downstairs Computer wrote:
This IS a very interesting NG but this morning there
were 220 messages waiting and there is no way that I
was going to plough through any of them!

Moderate, please ! ! !
Who are you talking to?

Any reasonable considerate contributors to this NG

Currently in the UK it is "one person, one vote" . If that isn't
saying that politics is DIY, then what is?

Did you vote for Brexit?

Insofar as you have put a political question to me I will
answer it biefly out of courtesy, as follows ... I am totally
opposed to what passes for government on Brit
which is the festering sore of Monarchy despite claims made to the
contrary so never vote.

Frankly that is definitely the opposite of "DIY". Can I suggest that
if you wish to discuss "not voting" you find an "Anti DIY" group.

Political inactivity can never be described as DIY!!

AB