Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Repair shower tile damage

On 8/23/2019 3:59 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/23/2019 3:40 PM, A K wrote:
Â* I would like to repair this damage.

It is in my shower.

It looks like some kind of paint/coating was sprayed over the tile.

What can I use to repair it?

https://imgur.com/a/1MqPx3z

Did you try scraping with a single edge razor?Â* The glaze on tile is
much like glass and depending on what it is, the stuff may come right
off.

Depending on what it is, soaking with soap and water, solvent like
acetone, Goo Gone, or a good sperm remover should work.

Â* Ed , it looks to me like part of his "spray on finish" has peeled off
.. I was going to suggest epoxy appliance paint after a good solvent
cleaning and a light sand with some 320 to give the new paint some
"tooth" . Ain't gonna be pretty ...

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old