Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default Marking hex bits to make it easier to find the right one - anyone?

On Friday, 23 August 2019 11:25:09 UTC+1, NY wrote:
"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...

I remember hearing a colour blind person saying that he could not
distinguish between red and green traffic lights and had to rely entirely by
position, so he had to be extra careful at night when he couldn't see *at a
distance* whether there were two unlit lights above the one that he could
see was lit, to give context. That's partly why many (all?) traffic lights
now have a white rectangular border around the three-light head so you can
infer the position of the light that you can see.

Now we have LED traffic lights, we should change the red stop to be octagonal.